TRABAJA CON NOSOTROS
Como Asistente de Ventas
Bustos Media Seattle/Tacoma Station Group: LA GRAND 99.3FM and 105.7, LA ZETA 102.9FM and 103.3 FM and URBANA DIGITAL is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated bilingual Admin/Sales Assistant
A great opportunity to get into the fast-paced world of Advertising & Marketing to begin your career in Broadcast & Digital marketing. We are looking for a proactive and energetic Administrative Sales Assistant who will assist different departments, such as Sales, Media Traffic and Accounting.
What we need:
- Assist Account Executives in the maintenance and customer support of active accounts
- Work closely with Traffic & Digital depts. on ongoing orders
- File and maintain all appropriate paperwork related to sales orders.
- Support GM with market research and preparation of sales decks
- Assist on Accounts Receivables and Payables when needed.
- Assist on billing discrepancies with clients, ad agencies and/or billing department.
- Perform administrative tasks: Receive guests and answer calls in a professional manner. Keep lobby, conference, and common areas in an orderly state. Receive and sort mail and deliveries. Filing, ordering supplies, and properly stocking common areas
What you will bring:
- 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant is preferred but not required
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Able to communicate professionally in Spanish
- Proficient in MS Office platforms
- Ability to multitask while keeping deadlines.
- Initiative, motivation, willingness, and aptitude to learn is a must
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Must be 18 years or older and have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Full time/OT when needed.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Paid Vacations, Personal days and Holidays
- Access to Radio Sponsored Events
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
At Bustos Media we are proud to be one of the few Hispanic-owned independent radio groups in the United States. With headquarters in Portland, Oregon, and stations in the states of Washington, California, and Arizona, our vision is to be the media pulse of the Hispanic community.